PDF – 35.6 kB
tesa® ACXplus 62680 E-Line
800µm double sided black foam tape
Product descriptiontesa® ACXplus 62680 is a deep black acrylic foam tape especially developed for mounting of various components like glass, aluminium and plastics to inner and outer parts of electronic devices like TVs, monitors, large area displays and others.
Visco-elastic properties of tesa® ACXplus 62680 are optimally adjusted to absorb and dissipate dynamic and static loads, which are caused by different thermal expansion rates of the materials during the entire product life span.
- Visco-elastic acrylic foam core which compensates different thermal expansion rates of bonded parts
- Superior wetting even of rough surfaces to enhance very high initial and ultimate adhesion
- Deep black colour over entire product thickness provides light blocking properties
- Closed cell acrylic foam core for reliable sealing and cushioning
- High humidity-, UV- and solvent resistance
- No toluene, halogene certified, RoHS compliant
Main applicationsInner and outer permanent mounting of electronic parts:
- Fixation of glass, metal or plastic decoartive frame to the bezel of TV, monitors and large area displays
- Mounting of full glass front to the bezel or module chassis
- Assembly of structural or decorative components
- Mounting of decorative surfaces to the stand
Type of adhesive
Adhesion to Steel (initial)
Adhesion to Steel (after 3 days)
Ageing resistance (UV)
Additional InfoPV 24 = Blue siliconised HDPE filmic liner
PV 25 = White siliconised PE-coated paper liner
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.