Join a consumer focused eCommerce driven team full of passion and team spirit.
As an “eCommerce Manager Pure Player & Marketplaces (m/f/x)” you support the Channel Manager to manage digital accounts and market places across Europe. You ensure high quality eCommerce support to dealers and partners. You have always our consumer in focus.
You are responsible for the operational account and marketplace management support in terms of content data quality, assortment, pricing, operations and analytics. You are valued contact for accounts and internal colleagues and convince by your eCommerce competencies and your agile solution oriented working style. You support cross-functional projects across consumer business.
- Key Account Service Management
- Key Account front end management incl. operational assortment, content, pricing and promotional management
- International Key Account Development
- Key Account back end management incl. data management and maintenance
- Budget & Invoice management and monitoring
- eCommerce Analytics
- Monitoring & analysis of business relevant front end KPIs
- Competitor, pricing and channel analytics
- Project Management
- Initiation and management of process optimizations for efficient customer management
- Cross-functional international project management
- Business Degree Bachelor / Master or comparable proven practice expertise
- 3 years business experience in eCommerce
- Good knowledge of the European marketplace trading landscape / amazon-specific knowledge an advantage
- SAP & Microsoft Office skills
- basic business analytics skills of advantage
- Hands-on mentality
- Motivated to become active member in an international cross-functional team
- English & German fluent; further languages of advantage
At tesa, we create sustainable adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)